March 1st, 2020
Dear Mutsumi
How is it going?
I am sorry bothering. But I have only Haruka left in this life. It is impossible for me to resist on thinking about Her. I think about her continuously and I remember often when I had her on my arms while walking in Tokyo’s streets.
I would have proposed to you to be in Italy for some days in May if you had time. But it is incredible that now there is also the Corona Virus! It limits travels and it impact dangerously on my work and business... I am not happy because I am investing a lot of money and time in a new business but I don’t have the results I expected. So I don’t have the money for Haruka and the travels. I am so sad.
And with this Corona Virus my job risks to be stopped since I work for the most part with tourism business and the new summer job starting from march, is completely related to border tourism. But I don’t have the intention to give up!
However, it needs to be short. (Although it is impossible for me to be... I would like tell you many things and all my feelings for Haruka, but at the same time I would like to avoid to write even only a sentence, in order to stop of bothering you! )
I want to send you my best wishes for your Birthday!
And, what a father should do as gift on girl’s day? I know it is late and I don’t want to disturb more on the 3 rd of March, but in the future if you may tell me something about it, I would appreciate.
I hope you all are well. If you have some news, please, let me know!
If you can, give a kiss to Haruka on her forehead by me…
Bye!
Andrea
No comments:
Post a Comment