Dear
Mutsumi,
There
are some problems.
1)
I have followed the instructions of your lawyer but I don’t have
feedback from him.
He
is slow and he cannot really communicate in English (He said that he
is using a translator). He wants that I use a translator too, in
order to translate my mails in Japanese. It is too much expensive
from my point of view. (I prefer to save money for Haruka).
2)
I don’t understand what your lawyer is asking me. You are the ones
who want to divorce. I just want to see our daughter.
3)
I have asked many times photos of Haruka. I haven’t received any
for months. I inform you that I am reaching my “boiling point”.
However,
I am getting used to the situation to be alone. I am ready to
divorce. If you remember, I have told you many times: “Just give me
some time”. And instead of compromise, you have created a bigger
jam. Your problem now. I care, I am sorry for you, but it remains
your problem. I hope that you can be wiser for the future.
The
dream I have lived with you is dissolving. (Although I am a better
person now. It is due to your important teachings and to the fact you
put me in front of my poor reality).
The
point is now Haruka. I cannot forget to know that she is somewhere in
the world. I cannot promise that I will forget her existence. It
isn’t in my genes. I don’t know if time will work in order to
delete her from my mind.
So
I ask you again to find a solution, trying to consider also my point
of view. I cannot give up.
I
have registered Haruka in Italian institutions. I send to you the
copy of two documents, so if she needs, someday, she can use Italians
structures, autonomously (not necessary passing through me if she
will not want – I remember you that school is almost free in Italy
and also University can be free if you are a good student or not that
expensive if you are not rich). Already now, if you have some
problems, you can contact the Italian Embassy since she is also an
Italian citizen.
I
am writing this letter also because in few days I will send a little
present for Haruka’s Birthday. I don’t know if it needs money for
the customs clearance. (When you sent my clothes in Italy last year,
it required a lot of money for the customs clearance). However I put
in this letter some money to cover those expenses and those you had
to pay for other presents I have sent in the past.
The
last requirement I have for you, a very important thing. You have to
promise me, that if Haruka have problems in her life, you will inform
me. Any kind of problems: health, money, psychological crisis, be
under bullying at school (actually this is the most scaring thing for
me; I have read many things about it in Japan, she is also “half”
and after all the mess I have done... well, I am really worried). So
please, let me know always about Haruka and her problems and needs.
You can choose the way: traditional letters, e-mails, facebook
messages, a lawyer, my friend Pino.
I
hope I have not been too long with this letter and that I haven’t
disturbed your life too much!
Bye.


No comments:
Post a Comment