Pagine

Sunday, July 10, 2016

Your First Birthday






Dear Haruka,

you have reached an important stage in your life: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

I send to you a little present just to let you know that you have a father.

For you, I would do more, but I really don’t know if you will receive these gifts. I don’t know anything about you, if you are well, what you need. I don’t even know if you are alive... Your mother doesn’t send to me photos of you.

I know that you will hate me because I couldn’t do more. You have to know that in any case I am putting away some money for you. This is the real present for your first birthday. You can come to have it when you will be able to contact me. It is not enough but it will help in the moment you will need.

I hope some day you will read this letter.

A kiss on your forehead.

Your father,

Andrea



No comments:

Post a Comment