August, 16th 2018
Dear Mutsumi,
please give to Haruka my Happy Birthday wishes and give her a kiss for me.
Today is the most important day of the year for me. And it will be always a day of sufferance.
My dream is that one day I will have the chance to show to Haruka the places where I live and go at least once at the seaside, taking an holiday on this day. And feeling the same emotions I had when I was child and in summer period we used to go at the seaside, feeling the smell of salted water and waiting for sunset.
If there will be a day like that, I will be happy and hopefully my sufferance will cease.
Thank you again for the photos of yesterday. I was really really surprised, I really didn’t expect it. I have cried, in a mix of joy and despair. In my loneliness.
Bye.
Andrea
P.S. When I was a young child I used to suffer a little bit of asthma. The doctor suggested to stay at the seaside as form of help (that works for everybody, not only if there is a health condition). So if also Haruka needs this remedy, don’t hesitate to come here along her, I will pay as much as I can, hopefully everything (flights, staying, food, amusement parks etc.). Here there is a zoo at the city near the seaside. However the better periods for a child are June and September. In July and August is quite hot with the chance to go out only in the morning and in the late afternoon.
No comments:
Post a Comment