Pagine

Saturday, August 4, 2018

On life and on Haruka's birthday


Dear Mutsumi,

yesterday was another beautiful day in this empty life....

After 3 years following the separation from you, after having lost the relationship with a daughter, after the death of my mother, now there are more beautiful days than bad days.

Yesterday I was thinking of you and Haruka, deeply but with serenity.

Without you and Haruka my life is empty but it can be still a life. Even though you have another life, I can think of you as a precious experience that I will keep inside me, forever, without the need to justify it, without feeling shame if you have other relationships...

Do you know anything about the divorce? The time is passing and I need to plan my future.

And now the most important thing: Haruka’s Birthday!

I have already asked you if I could send money or a present to her. For me it is important.
I really cannot understand why in Japan you have this type of philosophy that it needs to cut the relationships among relatives. And cheating in order to demonstrate that the father abandoned a child, even though it isn’t true.

Since I haven’t received any answer from you, I will act as I reckon the best.

Bye.

Andrea


P.S. And when the Piano was playing, when my friend was making the video, I was thinking about Haruka and Mutsumi...
The hat was a present of Otosan and the jacket was a present of Mutsumi...


No comments:

Post a Comment