August 29th 2018
Mutsumi AMORE MIO,
perché mi hai abbandonato, perchè?
Dear Mutsumi,
I will not translate what I have written in Italian because it is quite embarrassing, especially if you are in a relationship with another man at the moment.
However I always think of you and Haruka and I tell to everybody how important you have been for me, in my life. And so, especially before to go to sleep, I say out loud those things I have written above...
I want to communicate to you that I have chosen the date for the trial, it is January 11th 2019 at 13:30 in Nagaoka Court.
I have chosen it because it falls in the same days we had our marriage 5 years ogo. So we will finish our relationship in a coherent way. I think that for sure you will receive a direct communication from the Court.
Our Marriage: my dream of life realized! And it is going to finish...
Anyway, I don't have enough words to apologize. "Two hearts and a hut" I said on the coach toward Pisa in the vacation you and your parents had in Italy, 4 years ago. How silly I was... And you strongly tried to explain to me that for a family a hut isn't enough, that I had to put strength and get busy in order to maintain a family and not only dreaming. I couldn't understand back then. Now I know how right you were. However be sure that I have always listened you! And in some way I tried to cope and change myself, for the possible...
Ok, time to go! Take care!
Andrea
No comments:
Post a Comment