Pagine

Sunday, November 4, 2018

By the way...

October, 29th 2018


Hi Mutsumi,

I’ve casually seen that Princess Ayako getting married... she has a sincere face...
So I’ve thought about our marriage and I can confirm that in that day you were the most beautiful woman on the face of Earth: incredibly beautiful!

By the way, since we are divorcing, before it, I have taken the chance to dedicate my thesis to you. This is the inscription:

To my Wife Mutsumi,
because
She has been the most beautiful part of my life,
She has taught me so many things,
and She put the basis for a feasible future!


I was thinking about the Christmas present for Haruka.... I know that it is early but I don’t have anything else to do in life. In order to avoid to bother you too much, I ask you now if you have some idea or suggestion.
If I will not hear from you, I have found something that it might be interesting... However I’ll submit the idea to you before buy it.

Ok, time to go!

Take care!

Bye.

Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment