Pagine

Saturday, November 10, 2018

New advice... + Haruka's present

Dear Mutsumi,
How are you and Haruka doing?
I am at another turning point of my life.
The 19th of November I will finish the Master on Eating Disorders. In order to finish it I had to give up some counseling job so I have to find new opportunities.
In January hopefully the divorce situation will be defined, so it will be the chance to plan the future.

So now I have to decide where to address my life. After your advice to return on Food Technologies, things are gone better. Hard period and not easy to set, but quite better. I really thank you! I have found the happiness in a job even though I always have my periods of fatigue and stress where I get lost. But I have learnt to stay calm and believe that sooner or later it will come again the will to go ahead.

Now I have to invest some more money and time, in order to improve my skills and be a better professional in my field, in order to try to earn more money for a better economical situation, and have more chances of work.

I don't know where to direct myself since every choice is expensive and not so sure.

In this moment, I really would like to have one of your advice... I would like to speak with you about this topic because I know that you may give me a good and wise perspective about the issue, evaluating the different choices (helping me to avoid having too much dreaming). 

Since this email address is set only for sending photos of Haruka and discuss about her needs, I take the chance to send to you the link of a possible Christmas present for her.
If I have understood well, this toy works in Japanese and English. If you reckon that this can be a right present for her, just let me know. If you prefer something different, more suitable or a different thing, just let me know.
If I will not hear anything from you, I will probably buy this.

Bye!

Andrea


No comments:

Post a Comment