Meneghetti
Andrea
Via
Sottocolleverzan, 44/1
33017
Tarcento (UD)
ITALY
Telephone:
+39 0432 786024
Mobile:
+39 347 8825261
Email
address: rmeneghetti@libero.it
Tarcento,
September 25th 2018
To:
Niigata
Prefectural Police Headquarters
4-1,
Shinko-cho, Chuo-ku
Niigata-shi,
Niigata-ken
950-8553
Japan
To
whom it may concern,
I
am writing this letter because I need some information and
confirmation about a bad situation happened to me in MinamiUonuma-shi
in February 2018 with the local Police Department.
In
order to give reference points on what happened, I attach at this
letter the following documents:
-
A Memory in Japanese written for the Family Court of Nagaoka where
you can deduce the facts happened at the Police Department of
Minamiuonuma.
-
A copy of the business cards of the policemen and the person in
charge who detained me without any justification.
The
Italian Embassy has made formal requests to the Police Department of
Minamiuonuma in order to obtain a report on what happened, but no
answer arrived.
The
Family Court has established a new hearing so I need the following
confirmations: 1- The Niigata Prefectural Police Headquarter hasn’t
coordinated and shared the actions of the Police Department of
Minamiuonuma in those days; 2- The Police Department of Minamiuonuma
has the right to avoid to answer to the request of a report on what
happened.
Since
I want to present some evidence at the Family Court of Nagaoka, I
want to ask if you may produce a report about what happened at the
Police Department of Minamiuonuma in order to justify what I have
declared.
But
really more important is the fact that I have asked to see my
daughter for the next time I will be in Japan. In fact the Police
Department of Minamiuonuma has threatened some prescription and
limits to my freedom to move in Japan. So I need that the Court know
what are these menaces, also to let each other know what is allowed
and what isn’t. The chief of the Department hasn’t the gut to
write the prescriptions on a documents, even though I have requested
it. I suspect that this derives also from the fact he may have done
some error in managing the situation. It might be also something done
and said that is beyond their powers and legal limits. In other words
they may have taken some unilateral decisions that became an abuse.
So
the information I need is the name of a person in charge in your
Headquarter to solve this issue and to receive all the documents I
need.
In
fact, I am preparing other legal actions, and I need a documentary
base on which start.
The
Act
No. 136 of July 1948 (昭和二十三年七月十二日法律第百三十六号)
speaks clearly: the policemen couldn’t
force
me to follow them. Without mention
about the physical restriction and the impossibility to decide to go
back, at least at the hotel.
I
will await for your prompt reply.
Yours
Sincerely.
Andrea
Meneghetti
Meneghetti Andrea
Via Sottocolleverzan, 44/1
33017 Tarcento (UD)
ITALY
Telephone: +39 0432
786024
Mobile: +39 347
8825261
Email address:
rmeneghetti@libero.it
To:
Niigata Prefectural
Police Headquarters
4-1, Shinko-cho,
Chuo-ku
Niigata-shi,
Niigata-ken
950-8553 Japan
Tarcento, December 14th
2018
To whom it may
concern,
First of all I want to thank you for
your letter of 5th of December, even though it is quite delayed. In
fact this letter helps me to show and confirm the serious shortcomings in the
Japanese legal system and for what concern our correspondence, the deficiency
in Japanese police system.
The fact you confirmed that your
Prefectural Headquarters hasn’t coordinated the actions of the Police
Department of Minamiuonuma, underlined once again as there has been heavy abuse
against a foreigner citizen along with the declaration of the false many time. And
in your system there isn’t any legal or juridical element to keep back these
abuses and violence and to permit some kind of control on the operate of these
police officers.
The point 2 in your letter said that
many severe things may happen and everybody may declare what one’s want without
any confirmation or reference elements.
Instead thanks to my perseverance,
we clearly know who were the persons who were in the room, translator included.
But the fact that there was the translator, involve your headquarter directly,
since she doesn’t belong to the Department of Minamiuonuma. It would be
interesting to know who sent her in Muikamachi.
I thank you as well for your letter
since I have now in my hands a document that reveals in its all severity, the
fact that in Japan there isn’t the rule of law. And so I can insist with the
Court that the trial has to be held in Italy as Japanese law declares. Because
it is important to remember, especially to you, that technically and
practically, the trial hasn’t started yet!
In this perspective your sentence “In regard to your concern about your seeing
your daughter, we are not in a position to work out that matter. Your would be
well advised to consult a legal professional.” is completely not in phase
and completely not in line with what I have written and required in my letter.
And this sentence can be defined as intrusive and not required.
In deed: 1- I haven’t asked you
anything related to my right to see my daughter; 2- Recalling the need of an
lawyer is absolutely amiss since it is widely recognized that there isn’t any lawyer
in Japan who can fulfill that request. Also because there isn’t the enforcement
of the police in the case that the Court decides it (another lack in Japanese
system). This situation is declared by the UN organization and not by me; 3- I
have already looked for a lawyer, I have already paid it and I have only
discovered the unwillingness of Japanese lawyers in defending and listening the
requests of the foreigners costumers; 4- If you know that I have been “well
advised” about to consult a legal professional, how is it possible that you
haven’t discovered yet that I have undergone abuses by your colleagues? How is
it possible that you haven’t discovered the severe mental illness of my wife?
How is it possible that you haven’t taken any actions to resolve the issue?
In this contest I require the name
of the person in charge in your headquarters for all the procedure, as I have
already asked!
I require the name of the person who
declares himself or herself “Director” at the bottom of your letter: How is it
possible that nobody has the gut to put a sign or a name at the end of a so
important document? And if I have to communicate again, to whom I have to send
the letter and to whom I have to ask if I will be at your headquarter?
But at the same time I want to know
the name because here are rising very important responsibilities, and I want
the traces of the people who takes decisions. Because decisions implies
consequences. And if something will happen to my daughter someone has to pay
for it.
Another very important point that
your headquarter cannot avoid to consider is the risk of my physical safety.
The day I have been detained for 4 hours from your colleagues, it lacked just
that I undergone physical violence, all the other form of violence had already been
put in place. I don’t know if Murayama Naoki follows orders of someone else, or
he tries to gratify someone, or he has some relationship with my wife’s family,
or he just act following his instinct. But I think that in normal situations a
policeman has to show an identification card, explain because someone is
detained, give something to drink and eat after hour and hours of restrain. I
think that it is normal if a policeman makes heavy restrictions on free of
movement in an area, that he releases a document where it is written the
prescription. Especially if he decides that a father cannot see freely his
daughter.
So I cannot know to what requests
Murayama Naoki has to answer, and I
cannot know if he is following all the rules. Can you guarantee for your
colleague? Do I have from you the complete guarantee that nobody will harass me
again? Do I have the complete guarantee from you that I can require my rights
in serenity? Do I have the complete guarantee from you that I will not
undergone some retaliation when in Japan? Do I have the complete guarantee from
you that I will not undergone some premeditation and crime against my person?
Do I have the complete guarantee from you that if I have some problem with the
family of my wife, the police of Minamiuonuma will defend me as well? Or do I
have to wait other abuses?
With the answer to my first letter you
confirmed that you are aware I have undergone this kind of abuse and if
something will happen to me you will be responsible as well. Now you cannot
avoid to consider it. So I need the name of the person in charge and the name
of the person who has written the letter I received.
It is clear that all these
correspondence will be passed to the Italian Embassy as well, that is well
informed about the situation.
For the moment I am not in hurry,
but I remember that in the moment something happen to my daughter, but also to
my wife till we will be still married, it will become a pique of honour going
backwards and find out all those haven’t done their duty and ask for the
damages. And since my wife has this severe mental illness it is really likely
that my daughter will have some damage in the future, and so I will ask the
compensation also for that, but not now, in 5, 10, 15 years. I have said, I am
not in hurry.
And I will have a special pleasure
if will be my daughter herself, Japanese citizen, that will promote the request
of damages, with the money I am putting apart for her (instead of squander money
with lawyers that are not willing in doing their job).
If I will not receive shortly the
names required, I will be to your headquarter and I will discover directly who
hasn’t the gut to sign the letter. Moreover, in my opinion, a letter without
name and sign doesn’t honour the Japanese institutions.
Your Sincerely.
Andrea Meneghetti

No comments:
Post a Comment