January, 12th 2019
Dear Mutsumi,
Dear Mutsumi,
It is really likely that you will have the parental authority on Haruka. This means that I will never see you and Haruka again.
As well, I will not have the chance to be in Japan for long time.
As well, I will not have the chance to be in Japan for long time.
Is then possible to have another meeting with Haruka? Probably the last meeting? I will be in your area for at least other four days, till the 15th of January. (The police already know it!)
The 15th of January it is also our last anniversary since we will be soon divorced. I have a little present for you, just to finish kindly our relationship.
If you want to accept the present, but not letting me see Haruka, may I leave the present somewhere? I will be very fast and I will try to avoid to bother you in anyway.
There is also a little present for Haruka. It is a knitted hat (child size) made by my mother many years ago. I think this hat is still really beautiful and it is "new" because nobody ever used it.
I know that it is quite impossible, but if you want to do the meeting, I will pay for everything and if you want have a trip, I will pay everything as well.
I know that monday is a holiday.
Please let me know.
I apologise if I have bothered you.
Bye.
Andrea


No comments:
Post a Comment