Pagine

Monday, December 1, 2025

MEETING NOVEMBER 2025

Dear Mutsumi, first of all, I want to thank you for the meeting: this time it has been pleasant, I felt a different attitude toward me by you, more relaxed. I have seen you quite well. I am sorry for not having greeted Shogo in a proper way on Sunday evening. The only thing is that Haruka wasn't at ease with me, that's why I proposed to skip the meeting on the third day. When I knew that Shogo wasn't on Monday, I felt a bit confused so, also due to extreme tiredness, I acted a bit in an impolite manner that evening. I am not upset if Haruka doesn't want a relationship with me, as I have already told, her life is her life. I want however maintain contact with her. I don't let myself be discouraged by such a small thing, I've already considered that this would happen sooner or later. I have to admit that I was a little bit sad though. So it has been a good think having met also Monday morning, it gave the chance to know more things and clarify some points. I want to thank you for opening up to me and let me know so many important but also personal facts. I write this message to you also because I would like to deepen, if possible, Haruka's situation for school and the consequences of it in her life. I feel concerned. Also because, at least partially, it is my fault of her situation: if nothing else, genetically. When I was young, at elementary and middle school, many thought I was retarded. I wouldn't want she is undergoing the same path. My father (more than my mother) sustained my need to be schooled however, even though everything seemed going in another direction. I would like to know if you are spending additional money for her condition. And I would like to know, when you will quit the job, how you will maintain her? I have to be short (I hope not impolite), so I say directly that if it needs, I put my part for Haruka, I can start giving it, in every moment. I think we could also take advantage of the situation given that the Yen is so weak in this period. (And as long as I can earn like I do now, since there's no telling how long it will last). I had already in my mind something to propose before being in Japan. I had planned to spend and to give much more money to Haruka, but her attitude put me in a condition where, if I gave her something, it seemed that I was buying her affection, so I refrained to give too much (in 2024 I gave her much more... This time I got always the change back after a purchase, last year I left it to her). And I felt guilty... In those days in Tokyo, I have spent a huge amount of money partying and drinking when we were not together, much more than I gave to you. I feel guilty, but I have nothing in life and I try to replenish it doing things that I know are a waste in every sense. I would be more happy giving to Haruka instead of wasting, but I need to be more involved. I want say directly also this: if one day you will need money for you (not only Haruka) do not esitate to contact me. I still owe you a lot since you saved my life when I was lost, completely lost. However, we have seen that we are quite different. I appreciated your questions about if I will go to see Winter Olimpics in Milan and Cortina (quite close to where I live). So now I can say openly that for me are all silly things, that create brainwashing in people that is exploited in factories and officies. Not only the system burn your life, but it tells you how to be happy. It asks you to use your free time, in activities where you only watch and don't create anything, not even inside yourself. And you have also to pay with the little hard-earned money saved. I say "NO!". And to be honest, I pay in many other ways. So I am aware that I am wrong as well! I know, I hid my true thoughts when we were together so as not to lose you and have the chance to marry you. Things had to go wrong anyway, but I am happy of the experience, after all... Haruka, even though, was not ease at my presence, let me know what she wants for Christmas present (quite smart!). So as soon as possible I will buy it online. Also today I am quite busy... I just take this time to write soooo loooong message... Take care! A kiss to Haruka! Bye! P.S. no AI has been used to write this message 😅

No comments:

Post a Comment