Pagine

Sunday, June 28, 2026

Scheduled Trip in Japan to meet with Haruka

Feb, 16th 2026 Dear Mutsumi, It is confirmed that from the end of March until April 11 we will be in Japan. It is clear that we are also coming in order to meet Haruka. This uncertainty, regarding something so important to my family, is creating a great deal of stress and tension. Especially because we informed you more than a year and a half ago that we would be coming, and we still do not know whether we will be able to see her. I expect you to provide clarification on this matter, so that we can understand where we might meet. If such a trip were taking place in Italy—for example, if a Japanese family were coming to meet a relative here—according to our culture, the family and the relative would spend the entire trip together. I am not asking for that much, but at the very least, one meeting is the minimum. Although I have not had the opportunity to say this directly to Shogo, I want to make it clear that I do not accept excuses regarding his work as a reason preventing me from seeing Haruka. I am the child’s father, and if I am not allowed to see her, I will hold him responsible. I will also hold him responsible for the damage to my family’s reputation and for the offense that my family is directly experiencing (as, at the moment, a situation of tension is being created because they feel they are being disrespected). Warm regards. A kiss to Haruka. (This text was translated with AI.)

No comments:

Post a Comment