Pagine

Saturday, April 26, 2025

Mutsumi's Answer

 April 23th 2025

Should I reply to the long messages you've been sending me lately? But if I continue to worry about it, the messages will only increase.



I told Haruka directly about your request for a meeting and told her to tell you how she feels. I told her that no matter how she feels, your father will accept it, and called you. She must have been worried about your question, "When can we meet?" and quickly answered, "Maybe around August."

I asked her about the August meeting the day before yesterday. I'm sorry for you, but she seemed confused and said, "August..." August is the high season. Summer in Japan is very hot, and there are many days when it is dangerous to go outside. How about a meeting in November? When I told her, "There will be regular meetings in November," she smiled and nodded.

I think you should decide the date and itinerary for the visit.

Regarding the recent visit, you complained about the visit in a long message afterwards. You didn't say anything at the time. I think this is very rude.

I realized that I should just follow your plan because you said something later.

I won't accept any money from you, and I don't need any money for meals. If I did, I would definitely feel uncomfortable.

I thought the visit was for you to spend time with Haruka. So I told her, "Your father just came from Italy to see you. Spend time with your father." And we kept a little distance and watched over her.

If that ends up being perceived as "disrespectful to you" or "(we) are flirting," we will spend it as usual. No matter who Haruka sits next to, you shouldn't complain.

As for the location, please avoid Minami-Uonuma City. The fear you have caused my family around my parents' house is more than you can imagine.

Shogo and I are planning to get married in the summer. We plan to move around April next year. We haven't decided where, but we may accompany Shogo on his work on a remote island for about two years.

We should be in the middle of moving to a new life around the time your family travels to Japan.

We should decide where we're moving around February next year, so we'll let you know around then whether we'll be able to meet your family. We'd like to hear about your travel dates as soon as they're known.

As for the meeting we planned for November, we intend to adjust the date no matter where we move to.



Lastly, as I said before, Shogo and I will probably get married around summer.

He has a very good relationship with Haruka. He has already been an emotional support for Haruka and has given her many experiences. From now on, I will ask him to help me raise her emotionally and financially. As for moving, we are considering a place that will place as little strain on her as possible, taking into consideration her personality and characteristics.

He is already watching over and supporting Haruka like a family member. Is it really appropriate for you to call yourself Haruka's father and explain to him the rights and responsibilities of a father?

I would like you to make a decision after seeing Haruka and him at your next meeting.

I feel so sorry for Silvia. She welcomed us.

I had hoped that we could meet regularly in Italy and that Haruka could spend some time with her cousins. I also discussed with your sister how important it is for Haruka to spend time with her cousins. I thought that in Italy you could spend as much time with her as you wanted. While talking to Silvia on the Italian beach, I had a faint hope that I would come to see them again.

Unfortunately, you jumped to conclusions and insulted me as if I was a terrible person who just wanted to enjoy a free trip to Italy. You probably don't remember anyway.

I'm scared to imagine what kind of person your family thinks I am through your words.

But Silvia still wants to see Haruka. I wish I could live up to her words, but our situation is always changing. With any luck, we will be able to meet again.

Mutsumi

No comments:

Post a Comment