Pagine

Saturday, April 26, 2025

Today is Easter here

 April 20th 2025

Today it's Easter here. I can’t help but think of Haruka. Yesterday, during a family lunch, we had a moment to discuss how to organize the trip to Japan that we’ll take together next year. I mentioned again that it might not be possible to see Haruka. Silvia, in particular, said that she’s happy to visit Japan, but they specifically chose the destination because of the chance to meet Haruka too.

Among the things I’d like them to experience, the only real issues I have are with the Onsen Ryokan (because I’m not sure about the rules for women to enter) and the Okonomiyaki (I wouldn't know how to enter the restaurant or how to make it myself). For the rest, thanks to everything you’ve shown me over the years, I think I’ll manage to give them a great trip. Of course, they also want to experience the Hanami. But depending on the timing of the cherry blossoms, we’ll head south if we arrive too early, and north if we arrive too late.

The other day, in a strong urge to see Haruka, I searched online and found a plane ticket for May 20th at a really good price! It was hard to resist to buy it… But it makes no sense to come if I can’t see her. I hope you can understand how much I’m suffering in this situation.

You haven’t said anything about my request for August. It will be very hot and plane tickets are really expensive, but I would make the effort—even just to see Haruka for five minutes. I don’t ask for more, as long as it’s clear that’s all I’m allowed. As I said, I will come in November anyway. But without an appointment, it just becomes a hassle for you and a pointless struggle for me.

If you can, please tell Haruka that her father says hello and give her a kiss from me (if she even cares—I got the feeling from the last video call that she doesn’t need my attention).

(This text was translated with AI)

 

今日はここではイースターです。春香のことを考えずにはいられません。昨日の家族との昼食の際に、来年一緒に行く予定の日本旅行についてどう計画を立てるか話し合う時間がありました。
私は、もしかしたら春香に会えないかもしれないと、また言いました。特にシルヴィアは「日本を見てみたい気持ちもあるけど、春香に会えるかもしれないからこそ行き先に選んだ」と話していました。
みんなにぜひ見てほしい場所はいくつかありますが、心配なのは温泉旅館(女性が入る際のルールが分からないこと)とお好み焼き(自分で焼く店にどう入ればいいか分からないこと)だけです。それ以外は、これまであなたが見せてくれたおかげで、きっと素敵な旅にできると思います。もちろん、花見もしたいとみんなが言っています。開花の時期によって、早すぎれば南へ、遅すぎれば北へ行こうと思っています。

この前、春香に会いたいという強い気持ちがこみ上げてきて、ネットで探したら、5月20日のとても安い航空券を見つけました! 本当に、我慢するのが大変でした……。でも、春香に会えないなら行く意味がない。私がどれほどこの状況に苦しんでいるか、あなたに分かってもらえたら嬉しいです。

8月のお願いについて、何も返事をもらっていません。とても暑いだろうし、航空券もかなり高い。でも、たとえ5分でも春香に会えるなら、そのために努力します。それ以上は望みません。それだけが私に許されていることなら、それで構いません。
言った通り、11月には行くつもりです。でも、約束がなければ、それはあなたたちにとっても迷惑になるし、私にとっても無意味な苦労になります。

もし可能なら、春香に「お父さんが挨拶してるよ」と伝えて、私の代わりにキスをしてあげてください(彼女が興味を持ってくれていればですが……最後のビデオ通話では、私の関心なんて必要としていないように見えました)。

(この文章はAIで翻訳されました)

No comments:

Post a Comment