Pagine

Wednesday, April 9, 2025

I was very hurt

 I was very hurt by the response I received from Haruka regarding the possibility of meeting in March or April. For Easter, I won’t send any gift, I really don’t feel like doing it. I can’t just be the one who sends gifts; I care about her because I have feelings for her.

 
I want to say that I hold Shogo responsible for everything that will happen to Haruka in the future (for the role of father figure he will assume since I am totally excluded from it). In addition, I consider him responsible for ensuring that I can meet Haruka regularly. When I have the chance, I will communicate this directly. In the meantime, I have contacted the Embassy to carry out this task if I cannot do it myself, because I know nothing about him (Haruka told me his name).
 
I don’t know how I want to proceed after Haruka’s response. She said I could visit in August. You haven’t confirmed yet. If you don’t confirm, I won’t come (it would still be nice to celebrate her 10th birthday together). However, I will come in November, as per the divorce settlement.
 
On one hand, I would like to give up, but on the other hand, I don’t feel right doing it. I will act this way at least until April of next year, since it seems very likely that my whole family intends to take this trip to Japan. If there is a chance to meet Haruka, that’s great. Otherwise, it will be clear to them as well how things work in Japan and how family relationships are regarded. I will make yet another bad impression with them, but at least I will finally be seen as a victim.
 
(This message has been translated through AI)

April, 3rd 2025

(Andrea Meneghetti)

No comments:

Post a Comment