Pagine

Sunday, June 28, 2026

A BAD WAY TO ACT - playing dirty: false good manners but in fact kidnapping of a minor

April, 3rd 2026 -------- MESSAGE BY MUTSUMI----------------------- I truly appreciate the kindness shown by your family. I’m sorry we couldn’t meet because our schedules didn’t align. It’s a shame, because if our schedules had worked out, I would have made time for you. However, we no longer live at the Shiozawa residence. I’d like you to stop going to my parents’ house in Shiozawa from now on. They are feeling anxious. Regarding your visitation with Haruka, you mentioned that it doesn’t look like you’ll be able to come to Japan for a while. We’ve just started our new life in this area, and it seems Haruka has a lot going on with school and community events. I’ll continue sending photos as usual. I’ll also tell her to send you messages from time to time. You’ve said before that you don’t want our relationship to be one where you just send gifts. I feel the same way. From now on, it will be enough if you give her a small gift when you meet. With you starting your business and Haruka building new relationships in a new place, I don’t think now is the right time to discuss specific dates of visitation. Let’s talk about it as needed. Kanazawa is a lovely place. They have beautiful kimonos there, and it’s famous for its gold leaf. Please enjoy your stay in Japan. Thank you for your understanding .

No comments:

Post a Comment