悠加に伝えてください。悠加の父親は決して彼女を見捨てたわけではないことを Let Haruka knows that her father never abandoned her! Fate sapere ad Haruka che il padre non l'ha mai abbandonata!
Sunday, June 28, 2026
No intention to let us Meet with Haruka
Feb 16th 2026 Mutsumi's answer
I read your message.
Every time I receive such critical and aggressive messages from you, I feel both surprise and resignation.
I believe I explained to you back in November, including the reasons why, that we wouldn't be able to meet due to scheduling conflicts around your family trip. I remember you showed understanding, and I thanked you for your tolerance.
I won't delve into why you've targeted Shogo for attack, but he bears no fault whatsoever. As your father-in-law, he has made tremendous efforts in both Haruka's education and emotional well-being, positively influencing her.
You have no right to criticize him. Shogo is fulfilling his obligations to Haruka properly. He owes you nothing, does he?
From the moment talk of your family trip began, I made it clear scheduling might be difficult. I repeatedly told you it depended entirely on the dates.
If you continue making accusations against Shogo, I will take appropriate action.
How many versions of you exist?
Which one should we believe to maintain a peaceful relationship?
I forgot to send the February photos. I've been incredibly busy every day. My apologies.
MY ANSWER
Dear Mutsumi,
Actually, I didn’t pay much attention to the tone of my previous message. I was rude and direct because I did not want there to be any doubts about my needs and our expectations. I do not believe that “not being able to meet Haruka” is an acceptable option.
I have been flexible and I would like to continue being flexible, but things are so extreme and so far from our shared understanding in Italy that there seems to be no common ground. Pretending to be busy when we are coming to Japan as a group of eight people is simply too much.
Moreover, my perspective changed after our meeting in November. I found a child with problems who, in my opinion, has been brainwashed (or at least has absorbed a culture that I do not share), who does not attend school and avoids having a relationship with me. What am I supposed to say? In my view, you have ruined her life and you are even convinced that you are acting correctly. The facts speak for themselves; I do not need to convince you.
I am also planning to expand my business. I will invest all the money I have, so after April, for quite some time, I do not believe I will be able to come to Japan. In any case, for emergencies or for Haruka’s needs, I will keep my private pension fund outside of these investments, which I can liquidate in about 15 days.
Regarding Shogo, I have nothing to do with him. You cannot impose him on me as a “father-in-law.” Those are ideas that perhaps you have in Japan. I did not choose him, so to me he remains a stranger. You have already imposed him on Haruka in a clearly selfish way (and, as I have already stated, in ways that I find disturbing—for example, the fact that they sleep together). If, in the future, things were to come to light—if Haruka were forced to do things she did not want to do or if she suffered trauma—what should I do? Remain silent?
If he feels he wants to support my daughter financially, if he wants to spend his money (even taking it away from his other children), that is his business and does not concern me, nor does it fundamentally interest me. What matters to me is that my daughter has the right opportunities and protections. I have said that I am willing to provide child support for my daughter, but under certain conditions, which at the moment are absolutely not in place.
My point of view is that he has interfered in the relationship between me and my daughter. I am obliged to have a relationship with you, but not with him. From this perspective, I consider him responsible, especially if he becomes an obstacle to my seeing my daughter. I must be able to see my daughter when I wish, regardless of national laws, because of a natural and emotional bond that stands above everything else. Since you are making it clear that you will act in certain ways if I insist on this idea of responsibility, I would like to remind you that there are legal ways through which I can act. I remain hopeful that Japanese law will change. It is unlikely to be retroactive, but I will do what I can to seek compensation for the moral damages I have suffered and that I believe Haruka has suffered as well. (In any case, these assessments will be made in a few years, not now, when Haruka is older, and I will consider her point of view, if she wishes to have a discussion with me. It would be interesting to see what would happen if, one day, Haruka — with my financial support and my testimony — decided to seek damages from Shogo after he supported her financially. However, the fact remains that this impossibility for my family to meet her is something too serious and is entirely subject to my evaluation.)
As for legal actions, for example, if we are not able to see Haruka, I will inform the Italian embassy.
Also because I have the impression that you may have created all of this in order to disappear, so that I will no longer see Haruka. Japan is known for these kinds of things.
Therefore, I remain hopeful that I will meet Haruka in April.
Warm regards,
P.S. You had already sent me the photos for February; thank you very much anyway!
(This message was translated using AI.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment