悠加に伝えてください。悠加の父親は決して彼女を見捨てたわけではないことを Let Haruka knows that her father never abandoned her! Fate sapere ad Haruka che il padre non l'ha mai abbandonata!
Saturday, April 8, 2017
And these?
Dear Haruka,
these are two knitted items that your GrandMother made for the young children of our family.
I brought also these in Japan for you... I couldn't pass them to you... and you may imagine why...
Clearly, now it is too late to keep them for you because you are growing.
So I decided to pass them to your cousin Gioele that is born the 28th of January 2017.
I hope that some day you'll have the chance to meet him and also your female Cousins Denise (born the 27th of January of 2008) and Margherita (born the 31st of Jannuary of 2012).
Yes, all born in January! We usually do a unique party... funny! And easy...
A kiss on your forehead!
Your Father,
Andrea Meneghetti
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment