Dear Bengoshi Tamura,
Another month has passed. No information from you. No photos of Haruka.
Mutsumi is a woman that for what she have done for me, for her intelligence and for her beauty would deserve 10000 € per month. But I cannot afford such amount of money.
Mutsumi knew it when we married. I don’t hate her because she made a big investment on me that I couldn’t repay.
At the moment I can only rise my proposal in money to 400€ per month. Really, I cannot give more. (I want to remember that when I reconnected with Mutsumi I was earning 600/700 € per month. A lot of people in Italy earn such amount of money. I know also that my sister earn more than 3000 € per month and a lot of other benefits. So I know that I should have done more in life).
I know that what I propose to send is just a help to raise Haruka and not the money I should provide to support a family.
The next year I will try to give 500 € per month.
Giving such amount of money will impede me to have another family. So I cannot step back from asking to see Haruka often.
At the same time I cannot go in bankruptcy. If it happens I cannot send not even 50€ per month. I cannot destroy my capacity in producing, having a home and investing.
I have asked the ANTICIPATED monthly payment because I already know that having the money on the bank account is not good for me. It doesn’t stimulate me to work. It makes me lazy.
Day by day I try to do more and find new ways of earning money. It is a process that I started stimulated by Mutsumi. The results are not fabulous but something has improved. Sometimes I lose myself in this process. I restart my silly dreams of success or I lose time in useless activities. Or feeling too tired to do a work. That is also a reason why I want stay separated from Mutsumi. I don’t want that she sees my incapacity. She suffered enough because of it. She gets too anxious.
At the end, when I can send the money, I will be happy. It doesn’t matter how many efforts I have made. Money doesn’t remember it. And for me it is enough.
I never asked anything to Mutsumi. She has never been my slave. I am not happy in divorcing but if I really loved her I have to let her free. Although I ask to do it in a fair way.
I will wait for your point of view about my proposals.
If I will not receive any answers in 1 or 2 weeks, I will consider my proposals expired. I will give up in compromising. I will put 300 € per month on a blocked bank account. When Haruka will be grown enough she can come here, or contact me, and she will have the money.
I need to turn the page of my life and concentrate in earning money.
Yours Sincerely.
Andrea Meneghetti
P.S. The blog is completely cancelled. Also the debris are gone away. I hope you can see in this my will to find a solution. Till now I have done many steps in order to find a solution. I have to say in all sincerity that you in five months haven’t done practically anything.
11/09/16
11/09/16
No comments:
Post a Comment