Pagine

Saturday, April 8, 2017

Say "enough is enough" is tough, but maintain it is harder!

Dear Bengoshi Tamura,

I have read the message of Mutsumi.

I had many problems in understanding all the sentences. It seems that it might 
be a way to obtain a little concession from Mutsumi. And it seems that there is 
the chance to start a process through which we can try to built a new type of 
relationship.

Anyway, I decided to give up. There isn’t any space to find a solution that 
may consider my point of view. At this point everything is lost. Too much time 
has passed. And in the letter there is too much resentment. 

Not even a photo you have sent!

So, I will try to avoid any contact with you and Mutsumi in the future. I will 
send only sometimes presents for Haruka.

As I have promised in my last mail, I will put 300 euros every month on a 
blocked bank account for Haruka. And she can ask the money whenever she wants.

With a big sadness in my heart, I have only to say “Thank You!” to Mutsumi for 
the challenging but really beautiful year and a half together. She meant a lot 
for me even though everything finished so badly. I really wish the best for 
her! I really hope she can recover her happy and calm life now.

I thank you, Bengoshi Tamura, for the attempt in finding a compromise.

Yours Sincerely.

Andrea Meneghetti

15/09/16

No comments:

Post a Comment