Pagine

Saturday, April 8, 2017

Haruka I want to see you!

Tarcento, October 22nd 2016

Dear Mutsumi,

It needs to be short, so I try to be.

1) I really thank you for having sent the photos. It has been a real good act. I felt relieved a little bit. I think continuously to our situation.

2) As I have said in my e-mail, I will not come in Japan soon. I try to maintain what I say.

3) You have been everything in my life. I really loved you. But everything has changed. So I agree to divorce. At the same time you cannot ask for agreements after all has happened. I don’t want to say you were wrong or bad things towards to you or towards Japan. I don’t care. I hope you really did the right choices. The past is past. I just say there isn’t any agreement for the divorce. You decided everything. You decided to put also the photos as “bargaining chip”. I have always disagreed about this.

4) My approach to life and to the world is/was mostly wrong. Thanks to you I have started to change. Not even my mother pushed me so far and impose me to take my responsibility for my life. I am actually changed but I am not another person. It is late to recover a life. So I don’t complain the situation and your hate against me. I don’t complain that you want to divorce.

5) I will wait patiently all the steps you decide to do in order to divorce. I will not participate to the expenses. I prefer to save for Haruka’s life. I need to divorce though, because I cannot buy a home till we are married because we are married in community property. I need a place where to stay. Anyway I will wait.

6) I am really sad that you say I made violence against you. With the love I felt for you, I couldn’t.

7) I can understand that you feel disgust for who I am. For my smell. For my defects. For my hair. For my beard. For my incapacity. I don’t ask sincerity from you because it could be also worst. So keep telling that I have made violence toward you. It is better because I don’t want have another reason to suffer. I will keep going with my head high because I know I have done nothing. At the same time the real thought you have about me could kill me.

8) I am really suffering because you exclude me from Haruka’s life. I will keep to try to have a relationship with her. I wasn’t a good husband. I cannot be a good father. But what kind of person I would be if I would forget that I have a daughter?
As you have seen I don’t have bothered too much in the last 6 months. I have also tried to compromise. And that has been for the sake of Haruka (and also because I really cannot think to make you suffer).

9) I am proud of myself. In the wallet there are money earned by myself and I haven’t touched the money my mother left to me. I have tried to stick on work. For me it isn’t so easy. But some (little) results came. I invested in new activity. So I try to create a future for me. I did a lot of efforts. I saved money everywhere and on everything in the past year. But the pantry is full of food now!

10) I know that you don’t care about what I have written above, especially the last point.

I am writing because I have a proposal in order to avoid to bother you in Shiozawa area.

MY PROPOSAL FOR THE COMING MONTHS
Premises:
a) I want to meet Haruka live.
b) I don’t need to be in Japan.
c) Since you have sent the photos, for a while I will stay calm.

Proposal: If you promise that you will be in Italy with Haruka the next Japanese Golden Week, I will not be in Japan. I think that Haruka will be enough grown to travel. I will pay for everything: flight tickets, food, trains (also the Japanese ones), staying etc. I just ask that we pass a period in Tarcento so I will save some money and I can keep working if necessary. You don’t need to say to anybody where you go. I will never use this visit as a way to say that I have a role in Haruka’s life. I will not use this meeting to have some prove of relationship for the divorce trial. Also because it is so important that Haruka stays with you. It is important for her and also for you. I will never have a role for her life. My interest is only to release my psychological distress and say to Haruka “your father never abandoned you!”.

In October, around the 10th, when in Japan there is a national holiday we may go together to an amusement park around Tokyo or somewhere else away from Minamiuonuma.

I know that for you it will be really hard. Your disgust against me is really big. Please, try to do an effort for Haruka’s sake. I hope that in someway there will be also some advantages for you.

I wait your points of view.

I have written here so you can maintain “secret” this thing if you prefer and it is probably you don’t have more expenses for the lawyer.

Bye.

Andrea


P.S.: I tell again here that I will never sign a paper where I say that I will never be in Minamiuonuma again. Till you will let me meet with Haruka and you will send photos, I will not have any reasons to bother around Shiozawa.
There is another reason: for example, if when I will be 80 years old (if I will be still alive) and Haruka needs help in Japan, if my health will let me move, I will be in Japan and help her. In life we never know what may happen. I would do the same with you even though you made me suffer so much (I know that you tried to love me anyway). But I know as well that you don’t want my help. I don’t blame you.
I do this gentlemen agreement. You say that I never follow my gentlemen agreements. Let’s see…



Andrea Meneghetti

Via Sottocolleverzan 44/1
33017 Tarcento
Mobile: +39 347 8825261
Telephone: +39 0432 782064

E-mail: r m e n e g h e t t i@libero.it

No comments:

Post a Comment