Pagine

Thursday, September 7, 2023

2 dreams + 1 gift

 11/11/2022 

I am here not sleeping so I write to avoid to speak about these topics later when there is Haruka too.

1st dream. I would like to take Haruka to school. I don't know where Haruka's school is, but if it is walking distance, one of my dreams is accompany her. Monday, before I leave, if you agree, I would like to escort her. If you cannot agree it isn't a problem. However, I would wait at the begining of your street so your mother isn't bothered by my presence.


2nd dream. Sunday is a bad weather day. I know that you have already said you have to rest. But what do you thing if with Haruka I go (only for one hour) to a café in Shiozawa to have a waffle or a piece of cake? So after I will bring back her at home. Also less than one hour the journey may take, following your points of view.

I know I ask a lot, but this is what I mean "also few minutes" that can create so much in a relationship. 

3rd - the gift. I couldn't know that I could have met with Haruka, so I haven't brought a real Christmas present. I have brought, though, the "last present" I have bought for you, many years ago: a new "bomboniera" because in that period I couldn't accept the bomboniera you hold was brocken. 
However, for me it is time to cut with the past, but I didn't want to throw the bomboniera away, so I have thought to give the bomboniera to Haruka that is the precious outcome of our relationship. So, you decide what to do with the bomboniera: keep for you or give it to Haruka. Since it is packaged from the first time, I haven't opened to see if inside there is some piece of paper with some dedications. I really don't remember. In any case, eventually if there is an inscription, throw the paper away. 

To be sincere, I really have another big dream that this time cannot be fulfilled: reading a tale to Haruka before she sleeps. I hope that when you will be in Italy, there will be the chance to do it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment