Pagine

Thursday, September 7, 2023

WOW!

20/9/2022

 My Dear Mutsumi,

After your email, I arrived at home and found your airmail!

I AM SO HAPPY! It is hard to express it. It is hard to express what I feel. The letter, Haruka's painting... I have many thoughts, I feel love... (don't be scared by the word "LOVE"! It might not be the most appropriate word).

Now I don't have much time to write and I have to go to sleep but for the moment I just want to say that if I can I will support you in your new project. And I am ready to help for Haruka's maintaining, with the few money I can give. But I think that something is better than nothing.

The money for your travel in Italy is ready. So it is clear that I will give you the money to be here. It is clear that be in Italy is only an idea you have, that I take favorably with a big hope that it may realize; but if it cannot be done, it isn't your fault.

I have also an important proposal to ask to you. But I have to postpone for the weekend because now I have to go necessarily to sleep since I had also to manage the clerical work after a day in the grape harvesting. And I have to prepare the day of tomorrow.

Thank you!!!!

Take care!

Bye for now!

Andrea

P.S.: I have put the photo to show you that I hadn't received the airmail yet when I have written my stupid email and I found it when arrived at home... and it shows that I am always uncoordinated... and this may give you anxiety... we have spoken many times about my involuntary incapacity and even though I don't put malice, however it is harmful for you, I am really sorry!






No comments:

Post a Comment