Pagine

Thursday, September 7, 2023

Re: 2 dreams + 1 gift

 11/11/2022 

I am sorry for jet lag…

Haruka is not going to school by walking. Everything morning, I drive to school. I am sorry but I cannot make you dream come true, at least this time…
Maybe I cannot do anything on Monday because of vaccine.
I am sorry…

Sunday, I have been thinking to make a time. Maybe have a ice cream or something. I will come back around noon. So lunch is also a choice.
If it’s ok for you only 1 or 2hours, you can make a promise for her about Sunday. I will try to fix.

About present. You can give whatever you want. About Christmas present, please ask her directly. She already has a idea.


I told her about you and meeting, she was so excited. I hope you and her will have a good time together.

I think it’s better to have a little nap for you.

M

No comments:

Post a Comment