Pagine

Wednesday, September 6, 2023

Re: Hope you have a wonderful year.

6/9/2022 

My Dear Mutsumi,


what a great present!

To be sincere, I hoped receiving also this year Haruka's wishes... Thank you for having made this dream become true!

Here there is a video message for Haruka...

I wanted to be funny but the video ended to be only ridiculous... The result isn't what I had in mind, I hope that what I have tried expresses my idea in what I wanted to make.

Thank you for your wishes!
Take care!

Andrea

P.S.: I am so tired that I have problems in writing (and speaking) English (in the video). I made so many errors, but I don't have programs of editing. And I don't have time to make editing. My friends of the winery, asked me if I could help in harvesting so during the day I am in the fields, and the evening I have to work on the computer fro the counseling. I should leave the agriculture because of the low incomes we have in Italy, but I like stay in the fields. So I go only few times. But these few days in the year are quite tiring...







No comments:

Post a Comment