Pagine

Thursday, September 7, 2023

if also the physician...

 17/9/2022

My Dear Mutsumi,


I was to the physician because of my controls for my health, and for a problem she said “You have to ask to your wife to check this periodically for you!”

I was speech less... I said “Actually she left me... I mean I am divorced...”

So she said: “In this case, you have to return here in 4 months!”


I made a mistake, because after so much time, I should not even consider you an ex-wife, but if also the physician stimulates me to remember you, it become impossible to cut with my past.


However, I haven’t understood why I couldn’t ask to someone else the favour to check my health problem... The question of the physician let me with some doubts...


At the end of the month I have also to have a surgery at the eyes... But I try to stay positive.


By the way, I know that this might put you in anxiety, but it seems that in October or November, the Japanese borders will be opened to the tourists.

It will be hard for me to avoid to ask you to see Haruka if the chance to be in Japan will be real.


Give a big kiss and a big hug to Haruka for me.


Take care!


Bye!


Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment