24/12/2022
My Dear Mutsumi,
I always think about you and Haruka.
I don't know what it is...
I am still in bed. The last days weren't perfectly good for my disease and since here we have the start of the holidays and I have earned enough for this month, I stay calm here for a while.
And if I open the heater later, I also save some money since it is quite expensive the methane gas here in Europe this year, we normally use it for heating. :-D
However, let me know when it is good for you have the call through LINE. I have the intention to go to have a bike ride, but I can postpone or cancel it: having this chance to meet with Haruka is too much important.
I am a little bit nervous too! I don't know if I will have something to say or if my english will be good enough.
Bye for now!
Andrea
No comments:
Post a Comment