Pagine

Thursday, September 7, 2023

Please, tomorrow help me remember...

 12/11/2022

My Dear Mutsumi, 


Please, tomorrow remember me to take some photos. If not later I will regret it.

Unluckily I have this health condition:
《Fibromyalgia is a chronic pain conditions that causes body pain and other symptoms include brain and memory problems commonly called fibro fog.
Fibro fog – also known as fibromyalgia fog and brain fog – is a common way to describe the brain-related problems that can occur with fibromyalgia. Scientists don’t yet have a full picture of its causes and effects.》
Have you seen how I was walking after having been seated on the ground for a little while?
The fibro fog is a normal condition for me. And today I had attention problems.
Luckily I make a good health life, I eat well (a part some snacks), I try to exercise, so I can control my disease and I result quite normal. But, as you have seen, I skip some part. The good part is that is a disease that doesn't create permanent damages.
However, the most important part today was to follow Haruka. At least that has been accomplished. It will be a great memory in the future that I will take with me forever in my heart.
I apologise for having said "we are old..." 
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment