12/11/2022
Thank you Mutsumi!
First of all I thank you for the chance you have given me.
I have to say that thanks to the fact you have sent me regularly photos of Haruka, it has been natural for me establish a connection with her.
Now I realize that I should have been more concentrated also to some important topic today.
But I realise that my disease and the tiredness due to low sleep, made me not concentrated.
I should have followed more you when you were speaking about the travel in Italy. I apologise, I hope that tomorrow I will give you more attention.
And I have been laking in remembering to thank again your parents for their present that this evening will be my dinner. So please thank them for me!
Thank you for giving me the chance to see Haruka also tomorrow.
Bye for now!
No comments:
Post a Comment