Pagine

Thursday, September 7, 2023

Time flies...

 25/11/2022

My Dear Mutsumi,

I break the silence because time flies and I would like to check with you if the presents selected are ok for Haruka:

https://www.amazon.co.jp/-/en/gp/product/B07L9TVGJQ/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?smid=AR57W49FPP1T4&psc=1

https://www.amazon.co.jp/-/en/gp/product/B077935QMS/ref=ox_sc_act_title_2?smid=A24KQ36CZJ3PWC&psc=1


I have so many things to say. It has been difficult to restart to work and return to live the normal life, so I hadn't anyway much time to write. But I want let you know that I have found a way to save some money for the travel in Italy and make it more feasible!

I will have the chance to tell you more about this soon. But in these days I have to be concentrated in earning money.

I have "Line" downloaded on my mobile.

I hope that one day we can become friends again. 

One important thing: I want to apologize again to your mother. I have said what happened to some friends (also female and elderly) and when I was explaining my concern for the inconvenience, everybody where sympathetic with your mother. Having someone ringing the bell isn't a good thing. 

Kiss Haruka for me! 

Take care!

Bye!

Andrea

P.S. I'm happy! Thank you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment