Pagine

Thursday, September 7, 2023

Re: I should have left money for Haruka

 14/11/2022


Thank you Mutsumi!


I'm so happy!

Little by little I metabolize what happened... I mean I can realise that in few hours I established a connection with Haruka. 

I have struggled a lot. I have bothered you a lot. Now I want to take this chance you have given me: Haruka in Italy with you. 

I'm so happy.

Now I stop disturbing you for some days.

I'll just inform you when I am landed in Italy.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Take care!

Bye! 

Andrea

P.S. I have watched the video I have registered when Haruka explains me her wish for the Christmas present: now that I know what is the present, I seem like "stoned"! Hopefully I will find out the right thing so she may forget this father that understand little or nothing!

No comments:

Post a Comment