Pagine

Thursday, September 7, 2023

ITALY JOURNEY

8/1/2023

My Dear Mutsumi,


Given the fact that the prices and the options changes regularly I send you some idea of the option I have chosen for your trip in Italy.

It is not mandatory you choose one of these. It is only an overview to show you the situation and if you have more ideas, other needs, I am ready and happy to receive them.


FIRST OPTION ONE ROUNDTRIP ARRIVING IN MILAN.  LEAVING FROM TOKYO THE 27TH OF MARCH LATE EVENING and returning from Milan the 4th of April. The first option seems quite valid to me. Relatively good price (previously it was easily around 1800$) and relatively good time of travel.









Here is the option of the tickets, the one on the right is more expensive but can be refundable or allow some change... (I put this photo just to let you know the possible questions the site asks to me).











RETURNING FLIGHT  FROM MILAN (choosing for example the third option so you have enough time to return at home to go to the hospital. If not you have to leave the 3rd of April and choose the first option)







LEAVING THE 28Th

There is also this option (choosing the second one so you can leave in the morning it is slightly cheaper, but longer in time required)





And the return with the same round-trip is too heavy (see the first option)









EXAMPLE TRAVELLING ON ROME (not that expensive, before was worse, but too much long travel time in my opinion, but you have to choose considering that you have Haruka with you, I consider always that shorter is better, but...)





RETURNING FROM ROME (quite good this time, but expensive and tiring return to Rome with the risk to lose the flight . In Southern Italy public service is a mess and there are heavy traffic jams).








EXAMPLE ARRIVING IN VENICE (Not bad the third and fourth option this time)





RETURNING FROM VENICE (Not bad second and fifth option also to return on time for the hospital.)







ANOTHER OPTION. ONE WAY TRIP TO MILAN AND RETURNING FROM VENICE

FIRST ONEWAY TICHET

LEAVING THE 27 LATE EVENING



LEAVING instead THE 28TH MORNING ALWAYS FROM TOKYO

(leaving the 28th, you have always to consider late evening leaving, it seems normality for the flights in this period)





RETURNING FROM VENICE (this time not that convenient anyway the second option isn’t that bad)






Ok, I hope I have been clear... if not, I will try to explain myself better.

Anyway, till you don't have the passport for you both, we have to wait.

Take care of yourself!
Bye!

Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment