Pagine

Thursday, September 7, 2023

RE: thank you

 13/11/2022


My Dear Mutsumi, 

You are a great person!

I enjoyed a lot these two days. 

I always understand the reason why I had a crush on you.

Our Haruka is really beautiful. And funny. And smart. You are raising her in a wonderful way.

I really didn't expect that you might let me pass time with Haruka after I arrived so suddenly. It is true that I strongly want a relationship with Haruka, but at the same time you and your family (I mean also your mother) need to stay in peace. Without anybody bothering you.

I was ready to pass the weekend passing from the outside of your house and the police department. I was laughing inside before when we passed the police site and you said that Haruka wanted to be police officer. I have also appreciated that you said to her "you can do what you want": it is a thing that I share completely (well, after all we have some idea in common :-D). 

I accepted every single minute you allowed me to pass with Haruka these days. I just hope that in the future I will have more freedom in the relationship. I mean, if I inform in advance that I arrive in a weekend, hopefully, I can pass by your house and greet her (not entering), decide where to go, go somewhere together.
I don't want to exclude you, it is just that you are busy. Be here in Japan is so expensive and tiring, that I would like more time to pass with her. I don't know how my working condition will procede, but for the moment isn't bad and I could also organizing for some week periodically in remote work. I had the chance also this week, but I prefered consider a vacation since I needed it. 
However, thanks to your advice, little by little I am reaching a good specialized profession, and I can be payed well. Even with my health condition I can earn quite well per hour and I have plenty of free time (that mostly is used to recover). I remain basically a jerk, but I wanted to change. Little by little I have rebuilt my life. I have to compliment myself, but I have to thank you, again and again. 

So, without having met you, no money and no Haruka, no future and no life.

Now, I really want to bring in April You and Haruka in Italy. I checked again the prices, and they are incredibly high for the moment. In any case, this time, at any costs, I want to do the experience.
Since I want to repeat it at least every two years (but I would like every year), for the following times, I have to find other solutions: either work smarter and more and/or find how to pay less (hopefully, after the war, prices for travelling will fall a bit).

Because, here there are others 2 problems: 
1 - I have to create a good pension fund (that at the moment I haven't). 
2 - my future relationship status. If I find some one who can accept me (and I like), I have to be clear that there is also Haruka (and you, that I will never forget). I have to admit that I have tried to find someone, but without success. Everybody are nothing compared to you at my eyes.
There is a woman now that keep asking me to meet but I don't have any interest in her. Luckily she lives in Venice so I can skip most of the requests of meetings but sometimes I accept because stay always alone is heavy. Luckily with my siblings I have recreate a decent relationship that helps to be less alone.
  
I think that one day this situation may create some problems. But at the moment I don't see a solution. Also because, I feel strongly the need to know how is going the life of Haruka. At the same time, I am completely alone, I cannot keep living like this and even though I think continuosly to Haruka, I cannot not even hope that in the future she might feel some link to me: as we have said before, Haruka is free to do what she wants in life. So my idea is to keep monitoring if she needs help, show her that I care about her, but I don't expect anything back.

Ok, it is time to cut!
The photos are wonderful! I bring back at home a good and serene experience and not hard and tension situations as usual. I really didn't expect! When you arrived with the car at your house friday afternoon, I couldn't understand what was going on to happen! I was completely on allert. After a while, since I really didn't want put you in an uncomfortable situation, I wanted to trust you. However I thought that entering in your car, the police may arrest me for private violence and trespassing.

Now I can laugh on all this...

Thank you for the presents for my nieces and nephew.

Thank you again for every thing.

Bye!

Andrea 



No comments:

Post a Comment