Pagine

Thursday, September 7, 2023

Apologizing to your mother

 12/11/2022

My Dear Mutsumi, 

Sorry for disturbing, but not sleeping my mind works...

I was thinking about apologizing to your mother. It is a process I would like to start, for many reasons.

I don't ask and I don't hope soon, but I would like to start.

And apologizing doesn't mean that I ask to be forgiven. This is an important point.

Because I can understand that some things cannot be cancelled. 

My aim is just to show that I reckon I have made mistakes. 

So if for a chance I meet again your mother (for example simply in the street), she doesn't have to feel in danger because really there is no reason to be.

I don't know, but I can suppose that she made a lot to help you with Haruka. So another reason to find a sort of clarification and a peace between us. For the sake of Haruka primarily.

Concluding, if you can, let her know that I want sincerely apologize and I don't ask that she forgives me: I can understand that something cannot be forgiven.

Bye.

Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment