Pagine

Thursday, September 7, 2023

Re: sorry

 8/10/2022

My Dear Mutsumi,

I really thank you for the photos!

You are not obliged to send me the photos. I always take this as a kindness act from you.

My friend Pino (the one of Toronto with Southern Italian origins), makes fun of me because he says that I am like them who are so tied to family ties and relationships among people (not so common in Northern Italy).

I would like to be less sensitive, less emotional, less empathetic. But I can't! (If I lose also this characteristic, what remains about me? It is one of the few good things I have...).

I hope you may understand that even if I bother you with my emails (mostly made for Haruka that I will never abandon), I really would like to cut with the past. But at the moment I haven't found a solution.

Bye!

Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment