Pagine

Monday, August 15, 2022

Re: I hope…

18/7/2022

My Dear Mutsumi,


I’m happy receiving your suggest (actually I can see the link) and I clearly understand your point of view. I completely agree and understand that too many things are not good. And it also implies that a gift lose meaning when there is an overabundant quantity of them.

I am sad that my wish to let Haruka know that her father hasn’t forget her, become a burden for you.

My only aim is that she has to know that the father still think about her. It isn’t my intention to buy things without meaning. But it is hard to find a working solution for both of us.

If you prefer I can buy also immaterial things for her like a course or something else that you may reckon is worth.

You can choose a clothes or shoes with the right size and either I buy it on amazon or I send you a debit card and you buy the stuff. She doesn’t know that it wasn’t me who sent it, even though you buy in your area.
However, when you want, there is still the money for your travel if you want to be here with Haruka. And that can be a present. You have just to tell her.

I wanted let you know something about my health. The last tests says it might be ankylosing spondylitis (in the next two months I will have more time so I will take another period of medical analysis). I really don’t know how it may evolve. However it can explain my health and body problems of the last 20 years. Hopefully I will have a favourable disease course; otherwise my capacity to move (and earn money) will be strongly limited.

However, I can say that I was completely affected by the disease when we reconnected 9 years ago in Venice. I strongly reckon that you gave me such an energy that helped me to try to overcame my health problem even though I wasn't completely aware of it. And even though you may think I tell you this just to please you, I thank you again for your stimulus. Now things are not that bad. I have ups and downs but I have improved my quality of life and I have a sort of profession.

I know that my health problems are nothing compared to yours but without having met you my life would have been really wasted.

So, given that I don’t want to disturb anymore, if I don’t receive other choices by you, I will buy the present you have suggested.

Thank you very much for the time you have spent for me!

Take care!

Bye!

Andrea

P.S.: If we are lucky the present I have sent by normal postal package, may arrive on time for her Birthday, so you can tell her the package is the present. And more, inside there should be 10000¥. Hopefully, it may remains some money to buy something.

No comments:

Post a Comment