2/8/2022
My Dear Mutsumi,
Thank you for the mails of this period... it is so beautiful to see Haruka happy!
I am sorry for being a little bit slow in answering these mails but I am having quite health problems in the last days. Not so severe but I have problem in walking (for a tendinitis at my ankle) and consequently arrived a back pain and last evening couldn’t even write a mail and stay seated on a chair for the pain. And last night I haven’t slept. But I feel that I am recovering. It is my rheumatic disease. As soon as I can I will go to the doctor.
I have just bought the present for Haruka (LOL Surprise!, as suggested): thank you for the suggestion!
Now I am waiting for the confirmation because last time I have bought with Amazon Japan I had some problems. So, if Haruka asks something, you can say I am trying to send the present to her.
I really thank you for considering coming in Italy with Haruka. It is my only aim in life to see her again. It is almost three year the last time we met. I really care about her life even though we don’t know each other.
When you decide, just ask for the money, it is ready!
Thank you again! Also for the huge amount of time you spend to let me maintain this little contact with her.
Take care of yourself!
Bye!
Andrea
P.S.: When I feel pain or depression, I indulge on thinking about you, about Haruka, I watch the photos you sent about her, our old photos (few days ago I have watched the video of our marriage --- I feel embarrassed revealing it). And sometimes I write these emails, too much honeyed and lovey dovey, even though our relationship is finished and closed well far in the past. I know I shouldn’t, but I haven’t anything else. I try to limit myself, but not always I succeed. However, when it is too much, you just have to say the word “stop!”, and I will stop.
No comments:
Post a Comment