Pagine

Monday, August 15, 2022

I also remember...

 15/1/2022


Bytheway, I remember also our divorce, don't worry! It is just that for me when we went to the court it is more an anniversary for when I set a relationship with Haruka. And after all, our real divorce happened when you sent me away in late december 2014.
It has been important. And the right thing to do after all.  
Papers are meaningless for me. It is important the real feelings we have and the reality of the relationship.
Thanks to you I have a present and a future. Nothing special because I have my limits, but at least I live with dignity and I can be a sort of professional. You have given me the key to where to go in life.
Now that I have also accepted our separation I live well. Because inside me remains all the joy I have felt meeting you.
I am sorry if I disturb too much with my wordy mails. I am sorry that at the moment I cannot forget you yet. And I have to admit I don't think I will never be able to... 

Kiss Haruka for me!

Take care!

Andrea 

I have seen that in you area there is again a lot of snow; I would like shoveling the snow again for you...

No comments:

Post a Comment