Pagine

Monday, August 15, 2022

Andrea How are you doing? I am really sorry for late to send photos. Already July … I’ve been busy too. I don’t know why I forgot. These are photos. About your sister’s kindness. I really appreciate. Please tell her how I thank her. I haven’t expected it because I was not…. And also your thoughts. Thank you. I will ask her about her birthday present and reply to you. Take care of yourself. Mutsumi

7/7/2022 

Andrea


How are you doing?
I am really sorry for late to send photos. Already July …

I’ve been busy too. I don’t know why I forgot.
These are photos.

About your sister’s kindness. I really appreciate. Please tell her how I thank her. I haven’t expected it because I was not….
And also your thoughts. Thank you.

I will ask her about her birthday present and reply to you.


Take care of yourself.

Mutsumi




No comments:

Post a Comment