Pagine

Monday, August 15, 2022

Re: 3 points...

 31/12/2021


My Dear Mutsumi,

Your mail gives me a lot of joy! Knowing that you are open to come in Italy is a good present for me. Who knows now when it will be possible to really meet since the pandemic is still strong and the restrictions quite heavy. I have waited for so long, I will wait some more. I really hope that everything in the meanwhile remains all right.

Yesterday, I was in a little city, where I went to have the third dose of the vaccine. I went for a little stroll in the center of the city after the jab; and every “Pasticceria”, every “Caffetteria”, every “Ristorante” that I liked I was wondering if you and Haruka may have liked it as well, if one day we could met in Italy. After a while, I considered myself an idiot since I hadn’t any sign that you could allow this dream of mine.
Today receiving your mail made me happy!

I have told to you about how I spent the money just because I mentioned that if you needed you could have. Since I have destined them to another purpose, I wanted to let you know.

The money of the travel instead, is put in an investment fund, so that money will be only used when you decide to come in Italy. Clearly, if I will have some economical problem, I will inform you that the money is been spent. Now that I know you have the intention to come in Italy, I will try to put some more money in this fund. Before I couldn’t know and I have put just few money sometimes.

About the costs of the travel, if I buy the ticket for me from Italy to Japan it costs at the moment around 600€. If I buy a ticket from Japan to Italy it costs around 1100€. It is strange but it is in that way. So, before buy a ticket, please, let me know so if possible we might save some money. But really I don’t care. I just want to see Haruka.
In the costs for the travel, we have to remember to do the insurance. Especially yours. It is all up to me! You have only to remember in those days, it is really important. Haruka, since she is also Italian and European, will have a free health insurance when I inform the local health office.

And thank you for your words! Knowing that after all you consider I have at least tried to do something good, it is really important for me. For me you have been so important. I really cannot forget you. I made also a lot of mess. But I always loved you.

I already know that when we will meet again I will feel something inside. But I have clearly understood that the relationship has finished. Two years ago when we met I think (and hope) I behaved well. Respecting you and your space.

Here, in the apartment I live, there is a not utilized double bed room that may be used by you and Haruka if we want to save some money. There is also the chance to use exclusively the bathroom by you and Haruka. Actually, when you decide to come here, I just have to finish the shower stall in a second bathroom I have downstairs, so you will be completely without any annoyance in the first bathroom. With 40€ and 2 hours, the works can be made. But I will make them only if you really come here, I don’t want to lose time or indulge in dreams that cannot be true.

I am happy hearing that you can earn well. You are a great person and you are doing great with Haruka. I know that I couldn’t do the same. I feel sometimes the oblige to give something. And as it was written on the divorce settlement, all the meetings expenses are up to me. And I don’t complain. Instead, I have to say that is a thing that is suited to me: if I have the money I spend, if I don’t have the money, I don’t ask anything. In this period the money there are.

Happy new year!

Bye!
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment