2/10/2021
Dear Mutsumi,
Thank you for the photos!
It is a pleasure receive them and also to see Tsuki and Merry still there!
Few days ago I had a little crisis. I realized that also this year it is impossible to meet with Haruka.
First of all because the borders are still closed. But also because new work arrived and it will be difficult for me to travel. I have already a tight schedule for most of the winter.
Following my new way of thinking, I want to express freely my thoughts without be abusive or menacing toward you.
In shorts, I am really happy that you still send me so many photos of Haruka, I really appreciate it!
But I still would like more. And I don't see the chance you can allow it, that you may grant it. I don't even have received the confirmation that when the borders will be opened, you will let me meet with Haruka.
Anyway, my psychological condition has improved now. I am returned serene.
So receive these word only as my need to stay better and nothing else. I try to respect your decisions.
I really appreciate what you are doing for Haruka!
I have to go now since today, tomorrow and Monday I have to preside over a polling station for the local elections. And then return to work. Thank to you advice now my jobs are really rewarding and satisfying.
I am happy to see Haruka well, I hope that for you it is the same.
(I am really sorry for my bothering but I always think about you and Haruka and I still need more time to overcome and control my feelings that are like waves: they come and go. But when they come they still hit hard.)
Bye!
Andrea
No comments:
Post a Comment