Pagine

Monday, August 15, 2022

Re: An important question (at least for me)

 13/3/2022

Andrea

Wouldn't it be nice if things could be divided into two choices?

I just want to say that even if I come to Japan, I want you to do it after understanding our circumstances.
Even if Japan removes immigration restrictions for foreigners, that does not mean that we can meet you.

I am now in the job of managing the property of the elderly and the mentally ill on behalf of their families. I work with a variety of people, including those who are in elderly housing with care, those who are repeatedly transferred to hospitals, and those who need surgery.
For these people, and for the people in the facilities and hospitals that support them, COVID-19 is a huge life-threatening problem.
I am responsible for my work.
So I said that I could go to Italy within two years.
No one knows for sure, right?
The border-free you say may not be enough for me or Haruka.

I just want you to consult before deciding.
So the answer is both a and b. I want you to understand that it depends on the situation.

I really appreciate your efforts to understand. thank you.


Mutsumi

No comments:

Post a Comment