Pagine

Monday, August 15, 2022

3 points...

26/12/2021


 My Dear Mutsumi,




I am very happy receiving these photos… My gifts this time weren’t that good but at least there was something she liked… the presents were quite cheap though.



I am writing for three reasons:

  1. My sister Laura and her daughter Denise asked if they can send some gift to Haruka. I don’t know what she wants to do (I think they want send a simple present, nothing bulky). I said that I had to ask you, and I have tried to stop the topic without be impolite, I left the discussion passing on another topic.
  2. Since you haven’t asked a lump sum for Haruka, I have decided to use this money to hire a person for three months in order to try to give a future to a little business I have. It is too much long time it is open and it isn’t giving any revenue. So either I close it losing a lot of money, or I try to invest something more.
I can only propose lump sums for Haruka because I don’t know how things will go in the future and also because I have periods when my health doesn’t allow me to work enough. So, at the end of a year or at the end of a period, I can propose to you an amount of money for Haruka. Money that I don’t need because are savings. This time it will be used for this purpose.

  1. I have put apart around 3000€ if you want to come in Italy with Haruka as soon it is possible to travel without quarantine. I have checked how much it would cost if I buy the tickets as an Italian. I think that it is cheaper than buy them from Japan. For two person it costs around 2200€ at the moment. However, let me know if and when you are available to do this travel. I understand that for you it is a burden and it might be inappropriate, but I really need to see Haruka. If you might consider it, I could also send the money to you.


A warm greeting!

Take care!



Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment