Pagine

Monday, August 15, 2022

Re: 3 points...

31/12/2021


Andrea


How are you doing?

Thank you for everything that you did for Haruka this year.
I really appreciate them.
And also everything you gave to me from we met.
These days I have been thinking that I am made of everything I experienced. Good things and also bad things.
That is why now I can live quite happily.

Ok, about going to Italy. I’ve been thinking about it too.
Haruka is getting big enough to go travel by long fright.
If this pandemic will finish and we can travel anywhere we want, I will really take her to Italy.
And I really thank you for your though about our fright tickets. I have enough income but, go abroad…it’s hard to find a way to do.
Maybe we need some more time though…

And about your money that you earned, of course you can use whatever you need. At this moment, I have a good job and nice house and enough money for clean clothes.
Anyway, thank you for worrying about us.

These are photos. She is quite well as always.

I hope you will have a great new year.
Thank you.

Mutsumi

No comments:

Post a Comment