Pagine

Monday, August 15, 2022

Few things...

 3/7/2022 

My Dear Mutsumi,

First of all, thank you for the videos of the last weeks. So it is clear that I don’t expect any photo for this month.

And by the way I was so busy this June that I couldn’t bother you. In July I will be more free, I hope I will be able to control myself! AhAhAh!

I was waiting a moment to write you because I have to tell you few things:
  • It is early, but do you have any suggestion for Haruka’s birthday present?
  • There is a little problem. My sister, believing I could be in Japan soon, has given me a little present for Haruka. Embarrassed, I told her that I cannot be in Japan because of the Covid-19 pandemic. I haven’t mentioned that you prefer I don’t come to Japan for the moment. She proposed that she could send the gift by herself. I insisted that I will do it hoping that the pack may arrive: the address has to be written correctly and there are many problems to send pack to Japan in the last months. Although the main reason is because I want to put some Yen inside the pack so if Japan Post asks you money for the customs, you don’t have any annoyance. I think that I have only one bill of 10000¥. I hope it will be enough.

Answer only if you can and when you can.

Hope you all are well.

Bye.

Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment