12/3/2022
My Dear Mutsumi,
First of all, I hope that my mail hasn’t ruined all we have done till now to recover our relationship. We have done many efforts. I apologize.
Second. I am really sorry if you feel bad now. Your long letter, when you are so busy, tells me you may feel not that well. I apologize and I assure you that now I am completely calm. I had only a moment of discomfort, but I haven’t anything against you. I just would like to see Haruka.
Finally, and very important, I have a question because I haven’t completely understood a sentence: What do you mean when you say “Please give me a grace for your visit to Japan.”
Do you mean: a- Please don’t come in Japan; b- It is ok if you come in Japan.
You may answer just with an “a” or a “b”, without any explanation, without any more introduction, without any more greeting, without any more polite sentence etcetera. Just an "a" or a "b".
Actually, any answer you give, for me it is the same.
I am asking this to you in order to avoid other misunderstandings. We had enough. It is better a bad news for me than have another point of discussion now or in the future (I care for your health and your well being).
I’m sorry for bothering you again this week-end but I cannot wait till the next month with this doubt.
Take care of Yourself!
Bye!
Andrea
No comments:
Post a Comment