28/2/2022
My Dear Mutsumi,
I write you to inform that the borders in Italy are opened to tourism (having the 3rd dose of vaccine or a negative covid test in the last 72 hours). If I have understood well, a Japanese national, in order to re-enter in Japan, has to do 3 days of quarantine, so not yet convenient for you to travel but at least something has changed.
But... now we have also the war! And not so far from where I live... I am sad because it is hard to wait to see Haruka.
However, when you decide to come, just let me know and I send the money, in some way.
I take the chance to write today since in the next days I will be quite busy.
And I take the chance to wish you Happy Birthday so I will not disturb you the 3rd of March.
The same day there is also the Hinamatsuri. I don’t know well the holiday but however I say my best wishes to Haruka.
Yesterday I was at a party. I realise every day more that I am screwed. It is impossible for me to find someone better than you. But it isn’t this the problem (it is clear that it is hard find someone better, you are so special!). The problem is that it appears to me annoying to stay with others after you. I find all relationships meaningless, boring. I am destined to wait the end of my life in solitude. It is heavy! If I was interested in sex, paying I could find someone. But it isn’t my case. I am screwed.
Now I just live with the hope to meet Haruka. (And given the situation I thank you for the chance you give me to hope again and to maintain this little but fundamental way of communication).
Sorry for bothering.
Bye!
Andrea
No comments:
Post a Comment