Pagine

Monday, August 15, 2022

Re: Re: photos - I am doubly screwed and I’ve failed...

12/3/2022

Andrea

I am sorry if I made a big misunderstanding.
Haruka has been knowing there is a father in Italy. And I told her that we’re not living together because I couldn’t be nice to you.
I wanted to told you in last mail that I am telling her honestly about you.
It may be no your ideal though, she is pleased with her father's existence.

For a long time I was able to keep my mind, work and raise her by driving you out of my head. That was only way to live.
Now I can face you and thank you more than I used to.

Every time you bring up a settlement clause and see your strong determination, a strong fear comes back.

I've worked hard and tried harder than I could to make her feel inconvenient.
I'm sorry I haven't met your demands.

My daily life is really fast, I have a lot of work to do, and I am doing my best to work on the things in front of me one by one.
Please give me a grace for your visit to Japan.

Now, I don't have time to be dominated by fear, and I can't afford to live with anxiety. I'm sorry.


Please take care of yourself.
Thank you.

Mutsumi

No comments:

Post a Comment