Pagine

Monday, August 15, 2022

Thank You, Thank You Haruka!

 5/9/2021

Dear Mutsumi,

With an overwhelming emotion I thank you for this photo! Say thank you to Haruka for me and give her a kiss from me since I appreciate her efforts which have crafted a wonderful present! (I have tears of joy in my eyes that I have to dry because my niece is here around and I don’t want she sees me in this condition).

First of all I have to apologize because I am always bothering you. Now, in points, I try to say everything I would like, trying to be short (impossible though!).

1- About the second book, I mentioned it because I am continually receiving messages from amazon telling that as soon as possible they will deliver the package… You hadn’t any obligation to inform me about it. I mentioned because I didn’t want you felt bothered receiving something unexpected (I bought the same day of other presents though).
2- I apologize because Haruka is scared! Throw in the garbage everything! I buy things blindly. Sometimes go well other go badly… This time was the second option. I have to admit that I haven’t seen the cartoon and I don’t know if it is appropriate for Haruka. I deeply apologize! Sometimes I have seen that Haruka likes monsters and dinosaurs and I have bought this books. But I think that she is more on dinosaurs… I don’t have words to apologize!
3- You saved me! I know I have told it many times but these days happened many other things and I cannot avoid to repeat it to me (I don’t mention the facts for evident reasons of trying to avoid to be a “pain in the ass” too much). The example you have proposed, the stimulus you have given me, the chance to have a family, the fact we could have Haruka, these and many other reasons let me say that I am really being fortunate! Results in my life are still lacking, but I feel future and as well the present: things are not going that well, but after all I had also in these days good situations and statements of esteem. Although, here around people is always complaining. I remember in the period we reconnected, I was doing the same. And you were rightly fed-up of it. You stimulated a change, and when you have broken our relationship, it gave me another burst!

Ok, I would like to tell you so many other things, but it would be inappropriate so I stop here. (I really envy your capacity to say everything in few words and sentences!)

Thank you for everything you are doing! And for the time you lose for maintain the contact between me and Haruka. I hope to disappear at least for the rest of the month!

BYE!!!!!

Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment