8/3/2022
My Dear Mutsumi,
First of all, I am always impressed how you can say so much in so few lines!
Few years ago you gave me the advice to use shorter sentences to be more effective. And it worked! I feel that I have improved. I would like to have more advice from you because I have to improve in many ways (not only in writing and being more synthetic).
I am writing because I have realized that I am not only screwed because I am destined to dream a person like you till the end of my life; now I know that Haruka doesn’t know that I exist. So I’m doubly screwed!
And I have failed to explain and to convince you how important was for Haruka knowing that there is a father. A father that try to be present. A father that thinks always about her, continuously, every day, every moment. I speak everyday about her to the others. I speak always to my siblings, to my nieces and my nephew about Haruka.
When I have told you about how important was for Haruka to have the figure of a father, I wasn’t speaking for me, I was speaking for her.
With the sentence you have reported, Haruka has expressed uneasiness, discomfort. As a father I suffer for the sufferance of my daughter. I can live suffering. But it is hard to know that our daughter is suffering.
However, I sincerely thank you for reassuring her. It is important. It is really important.
When I have read that you plan to be here in Italy in two years, I felt like a train passed over me! Then I have breathed deeply and I have realized that my life would have been too easy if you come in Italy in few months. It is not good for me that things go too much well. There is the risk that I seat again, like I have done to many times. I have to put my strengths and energies back together and go ahead like I have made in the last years! And going back to reality...
I have seen the “randoseru” in the photo... I have learned that it costs a lot... Really beautiful!!! I was wondering if her was going to school in April. So I had the answer!
So, concluding, I have decided that as soon as the borders open, I will be in Japan so Haruka will have the chance to see her father. After all, I know that you haven’t shown the videos I have posted for her. I have to say that it is better like that, because those are really low quality!
It is passed almost two years and a half from when we met and we had our agreement; and it is remained unfulfilled. It is time to re-establish some real contact.
Take care!
Bye!
Andrea
No comments:
Post a Comment